Saturday 26 September 2009

Fishing on the River Rother

Today Kelly, the Twins and I went fishing with Sharron and David on the River Rother, I went out at 9am this morning to pick up rods for the boys, we didn't at first tell them that was what we was doing. We told them that they were going to have to sit there all day and watch, lol. Their faces lit up when they were shown the rods, the shame bit was they broke in 30sec's flat. However I drove back to hasting some 30mins from where we were to get them replaced. When I returned an hour later, Dave and I help set them up....

They really got the hang of it fast and were fishing in no time, Ashley caught his first fish....


This actually was the biggest fish caught by any of us lol,


Josh then caught his first fish.....

All in all a good time was had by all, Kelly sporting her sexy hat and wellies again, I did get some fishing in despite the running around I caught about 12 in total...... Kelly caught 6, And Ash and Josh caught two. But Ash caught the biggest so well done Ashley....



I think Kelly and me are planning on going again just us two, well we'll see what happens......


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: