Monday 24 August 2009

Pannel Lane - Monday 24th August

Well that was fun, watching Kelly nearly fall in a few times and walking in her new sexy wellies.. I tell you I was PMSL when she walked done those stairs in the wellies.

We got there and Kelly's sister showed her how to set up and cast and the the basic and Kelly was off to a flying start, within 30 sec's I kid you not Kelly caught a Roach. I casted out a second laters and pulled out a Carp, not a big one but not bad considering I haven't fished for a few years.......


Kelly and I are still in a debate with who caught the most but I think I got the most with 32 fish only little ones, and Kelly says she lost count when she got to to 20........ So we will never know.....

Well the Fishing trip all in all went well I think we are planning again on going again on Saturday where abouts is hard say at the moment

No comments: